Friday, August 24, 2007

Nanny and friends!


Well summer seems like it's drawing to a close doesn't it? Didn't it just start! I just can't believe it you blink and another season has gone by. I feel like that's happening with my kids too, I've somehow blinked too many times and my kids are bigger than they should be. This summer has been a blur of squealing little girls running in and out of my front door all day. I never dreamed my little Nanny would be running around the neighborhood with little friends already. Where did the time in between baby and four year old go? Dant has grown so fast too, I'm pretty sure she grew way faster than Nanny did. I have been spending my days missing out on the most important things. These past four weeks I haven't left the house much, but I think I've been catching up on what matters most. I am so determined to be a better, more fun mom when I recover. I feel like I have wasted so much time worrying about things that don't matter much. My kids are going to have a whole new mom when I snap out of this! What a blessing for me and them eh! I am so glad that my little girls are having fun childhoods so far, filled with fun and fights with their friends. Nanny's friends are cute, they know that I always have apples for them. What's funny is that they are genuinely excited to have apples! We don't keep popcicles in our freezer (Nanny gets plenty at everyone else's house, so don't think she's completely deprived)! But, what's funny is that they are honestly so excited to have apples anytime they are here. I don't know, maybe their moms don't buy apples. Anyway, I'm happy that they know they can come here and we will always have an apple for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather darling picture. Little girls in and out all summer, you know what that makes me think of some 25 years ago. I'm glad you moved to Riverdale and Nanny has so many friends. I really hope you get better soon. Peggy says you are seeing a new doctor, I pray that helps you. You deserve it! Love you, Pam