Friday, August 17, 2007

My life really is crazy

Who knew when I named my blog My Crazy Life that it would really be so true! My life is literally crazy lately. It sounds really weird, but I feel like I am blessed for having this new trial in my life. I am truly humbled and so aware of the things I need to change and the areas I need to grow in. I hope I can hurry and learn my lessons so my mdds will go away! I have been seeing a chinese healer that is helping to give me energy and is helping see life more clearly. It's really pretty powerful stuff. I appreciate the concern people have expressed for me, it helps a lot. My cousin Robyn even sent me some advice from Chicago. I plan on trying everything! This week I went to vestibular physical therapy as well as the chinese healer and the blood doctor. The good news is that my blood is healthy now, too bad I can't feel the effects! My poor kids have been passed from neighbor to neighbor I feel like, I'm running out of people to ask. Anyway, I'm trying so hard to focus on the good in my life. My husband is a blessing to me and my kids are little troopers. Nanny keeps asking me if I'm still sick and today she even pronounced Mal de Debarquement correctly. I hope I can get better and my kids can have memories of me being a fun mom, that's what I really want to be more than anything. I don't think I really knew what was important until this happened. It was so easy to shew the kids away and clean the house instead of playing candy land. I'm missing out on the fun of having small children. If I gain some perspective from this it will all be worth it. I am very faithful and much closer to the Lord than I have been. The scriptures are a great source of power to me now, kind of ironic because now it is really hard to read them rocking back and forth!
I feel kind of bad because my life is kind of boring now and there's nothing too exciting to talk about. I'm supposed to leave for a family reunion tonight in Idaho with the Knowles gang but I don't feel up to it. I'm sure Peggy will fill everyone in on it though. Kerry and I are going to try to have a dinner date tonight, that ought to be pretty fun I hope. Well, I guess I'd better go feed my kids lunch now!

No comments: