Friday, August 31, 2007
me, the movie critic
Ok, so I'm feeling pretty sorry for anybody out there reading my blog because I fear it's pretty boring lately! I don't have anything exciting to talk about anymore. The only time I leave my home is to go to dr appts. I guess I could bore everyone with details about doctors eh! Anyway, something I do do a lot lately is rent movies from red box. Three or so nights a week Kerry makes the journey to McDonalds and gets us a movie and sometimes an apple pie. One movie that I thought was pretty good was The Illusionist. I thought it was both clever and original, so anyone who hasn't seen it yet I recommend spending $1 at your local redbox and checking it out! Aren't I a great movie critic? I have seen many others but none really worth mentioning. I did kind of like Firehouse Dog, which we rented for Nanny but I ended up watching twice. I am still dizzy all day and very unbalanced, it is very hard to go anywhere so I mostly stay home. I am going to a new alternative doctor in Bountiful that came very highly recommended by a girl in my ward. She has many, many health problems and has been helped a ton by him. Of coarse, he has never heard of Mal De Debarquement but he is hopeful that he can help me. I am very hopeful too! I am still seeing Jonathan up at ABC Mandarin every night too. He doesn't charge and I really think he is giving me energy. I am so determined not to have this for much longer :) I hope everyone who reads my blog is great and having a fun end of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your blog is not boring and I look forward to it. Pam
Post a Comment