Tuesday, November 4, 2008

bye bye appendix

Hi y'all. Just thought I'd let everyone know I had an emergency appendectomy on saturday night. I'm doing ok, but might not feel like blogging for a while. Catch up with ya when I can. Heather

4 comments:

The Doutre Family said...

What?! That sucks!

Tauna Isenhour said...

wow I am sorry to hear about you appendix I hope you don't miss them too much. Get better soon and then call Melody and tell her you want to go see Twilight she needs a friend too go see the movie with. the Girls are going with her husband at the midnight showing and she doesn't feel like entruding so if you are feeling better come the 20th give her a call.:) thanks. Since I can't take her with me.

Tauna Isenhour said...

I meant to say their husbands not her husband

Anonymous said...

(To be sung to the tune of "O Christmas Tree"):
"Appendectomy, appendectomy,
messing up my physiology.
Ap-pen-dix-y I'm missing thee,
I can't afford less parts of me..."

Okay, it's a little forced, but someday I'm going to strike it RICH in the music world writing catchy lyrics like those ones.

Hope you're doing okay. Take it easy--I wasn't kidding about not being able to afford less parts....
Love, Amy