I am either a really big slacker, or I've been really busy. Maybe a little of both!
Here is the recipe that you've all given up on. What's funny is that it's really not that exciting, but here goes.
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
4 eggs
2 T. butter
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Put 1 Tablespoon of butter in 2 pie plates, as the oven is preheating stick your plates in the oven so the butter can melt. Don't leave it in too long or it will turn brown. Beat 4 eggs in a bowl then add the milk and the flour. That's pretty much it but I like to make mine a little sweet so I add some vanilla and some cinnamon sugar. For my apple pancake I sprinkle some brown sugar on the pie plate after the butter is melted. I put the apples on next then poor half of the batter over it. I follow it by sprinkling cinnamon sugar on top. For the choc chip one I don't put brown sugar because the choc is sweet enough. Poor the remaining batter in the pie plate then sprinkle how many choc chips you like on it. Nanny thinks the more the better! I am toying with the idea of making an oat crust to put on the bottom of the apple one, I think that would be yummy. Anyway, stick them both in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Sometimes I think they're a little too eggy so I've added a little more flour and milk. Whatever you like!! Like I said they're really not that exciting, but Nanny loves them and if she stays in her bed all night I make them for her the next morning, just a little incentive she likes!
4 comments:
'Bout time....
You've been boo'd!!! Go to my page and see what I am talking about...
They look yummy. Did you get the pictures I sent you?
Yes Pam thank you, they'll be on my blog soon!
Post a Comment