Wednesday, October 8, 2008

random things

The past few mornings we have been making puffy oven pancakes experimenting with different fillings. This day we tried apples, we have also done peaches and chocolate chips.

Time to break out the halloween clothes! I got this shirt and pants at Walmart last year after Halloween for $1.00 each! Score!!

Danny picked her own outfit. Do you love the halloween shirt with hawaiian shorts? I do!

We took a stroll down 25th street and let the girls sit on all the horse statues, Dan loved it! After a nice evening stroll it's fun to pop in to Great Harvest and get some yummy warm bread!

My beautiful mums in full bloom....along with about 40 million bees. They especially love the orange ones for some reason. We can't sit on our little bench anymore because there are so many bees. I guess that's a good thing right? You know, the whole bee shortage thing and all.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

I love mums! I love that some flowers wait to bloom until fall.

Unknown said...

I've never had a puffy oven pancake before... very intriguing... you must share the recipe...

nspency said...

What a tease... telling us about your puffy oven pancakes and then not sharing the recipe! Your flowers look beautiful(even if they're not weeds);O)

Pam said...

I didn't know they would let you sit on the horses on 25th street. I have never seen any one on them. Are your puffy pancakes the german ones your mom and I used to make when you were little. You baked them in the oven and they had lots of eggs but didn't have a filling. Your mums are beautiful.

Jimzz said...

You have a green thumb. I love your mums. The only ones I ever grew were rusty brown, yuck!
JLL