Kerry,Heather,Nanny & Dan Dan
WOW... That's all I can say.... just wow...
oh, i love it! grace was so sad when we walked to the bus stop today and saw all the fun hair dos and we had completely forgotten!!! we even had hair spray paint! darn. s looks fantastic!
That is so cute! I love it when the kids really participate in the crazy days at school! How did you get it to stay up?
Heather- You are such a "fun" mom. Wink, wink. I want to be like you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW... That's all I can say.... just wow...
oh, i love it! grace was so sad when we walked to the bus stop today and saw all the fun hair dos and we had completely forgotten!!! we even had hair spray paint! darn. s looks fantastic!
That is so cute! I love it when the kids really participate in the crazy days at school! How did you get it to stay up?
Heather- You are such a "fun" mom. Wink, wink. I want to be like you.
Post a Comment