Nanny and I took a little shopping trip to Old Navy and got her some snazzy new boots. When I asked her what she thought about her new boots she said "they're cool, I look just like a rock star"!
How did her hair get so long? I swear, you just cut it short about a week ago. Rock Star is the big thing with Max. You should see the get ups he puts together. Now he wants his hair dyed black. Sure.
That's what Anna and especially Gwyn are always saying they want to be when they grow up - a rock star. Oh yeah, and a mom. We need to come for a stroll by your river again so maybe we can see a beaver again.
4 comments:
How did her hair get so long? I swear, you just cut it short about a week ago. Rock Star is the big thing with Max. You should see the get ups he puts together. Now he wants his hair dyed black. Sure.
Just like a rock star! I especially like the pose.
She is just adorable!
That's what Anna and especially Gwyn are always saying they want to be when they grow up - a rock star. Oh yeah, and a mom. We need to come for a stroll by your river again so maybe we can see a beaver again.
Post a Comment