This week in Kindergarten Nanny is learning about colors. The teacher sent home a paper on monday detailing which colors would be learned which days. As parents we were supposed to make sure our kids wore the right color of clothes on the right day. Tuesday was gray,white and black day. Wednesday was red and yellow day and today is BLUE AND ORANGE day. Do any of you know my husband at all? Can you say biggest Denver Broncos fan in the world? Nanny was pretty stoked about wearing her Bronco outfit daddy got her last year when he went to a game. She looked so darn cute I just had to take pictures!! Of coarse.
This is mommy's idea for a pose
This is Nanny's idea for a pose
10 comments:
How perfect. I have never heard of wearing more than one color on color day. Her teacher must be giving the speed lessons on colors. I like Nanny's picture. She has the Heather smile in yours. Now you have to teach her the head tilt. :) Pam
How funny! Avery has that same color day thing at her school. It's making me mad because I want her to wear all her new clothes and she can't because it's yellow day!
I think it is so cool she is going to the same school you did. Does it look the same inside?
I didn't know you were a Roadruuner, me too!!! That is great that she got to wear her jersey. She is so cute!
The school looks pretty much the same except they have built a big wall around the library that makes it look really small. Is that you Pam A?
That is me. Are you impressed I got a google account?
I am very impressed, now you just need to start a blog so we can see all your fun stuff too!
that is hilarious. i can just picture how excited kerry was to have her wear that outfit to school. she does look darned cute!
That is so exciting, I'm surprised she didn't take her Dad for "Show and Tell" know one knows the colors like he does....call me!
Pam, I was so excited to see you as something other than anonymous, then I went to your site and there isn't anything there...You are the queen of digital scrap book, so I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Post a Comment