Make sure you check out the picture I added of Jordyn under my girls in the easter baskets to the right. She was the first to wear this cute little outfit in an easter basket. Joey had it done at Kiddie Kandids and when Nanny was born my mom thought it would be fun to recreate it. We found the big basket at Saacos (thanks to aunt Peggy telling us) and went home and tried to recreate the picture in my living room. I did it again with Dant, but unfortunately I had just thrown the bunny in Nanny's picture away because it had been stored in a shed and had mouse poop on it. I wasn't able to exactly reproduce it but I'm still glad I have all three in their cute baskets. I can't believe how big Jordy is now. Here's a picture of her and my girls on Christmas. Those are some cute granddaughters my mom had eh? I know she thought so!!
2 comments:
Yep, those are some mighty cute granddaughters....
Darling pictures of the "perfect, not boring" children. I think Dant and Jordyn look alike. Your mom would be proud.
Post a Comment