As lot of you know I belong to a support group on the internet with fellow sufferers of Mdds. I was on reading today and somebody had written this poem about how they feel, I just thought I would put it on my blog because it's a poem about me too!
Rocking> > I took a little trip one time> off traveling I did go> I never even realized> On return, I'd feel so low> > I started feeling dizzy> Lightheaded and spaced out> my vision was getting blurry> I was sick, without a doubt> > But what was wrong with me> I asked the doctor> Of this he had no clue> Only said to have this test done> All it proved was I didn't have the flu> > Balance tests and hearing tests > proved negative at last> When the doc said have an MRI> I told him I would pass> > Instead I got on the computer> and started searching up and down> when finally I found that mdd> was what was causing all the frowns> > Imagine the complete surprise> to find other dizzy people too> they are rocking and they are swaying> Doctor's don't know what to do> > So we've got this growing website> for people like you and I> we are rocking and we're rolling> and letting out some sighs> > We try to help each other> we give opinions and advice> about this very rare syndrome> we have to remain nice> > Stress will trigger us to sway> being tired isn't good> be as active as we can> the doctors say we should> > > In closing, Let me say> I think that it is grand> if we could get out the word> about mdd to all the land> > And bless you all with mdd> it surely is no fun> to rock and sway all day long> and there is no place to run!>
No comments:
Post a Comment