I just wanted to share this picture of Dant because it is so funny/cute. Daddy bought her a bronco hat when he went to Denver in November. The hat is way too tall and way too narrow. My cute little baby transformed into a little elf when we put it on her. She loves bronco stuff though, daddy has already trained her well. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not, but what can I do? I suppose it would take some of the pressure off of me if the girls ended up liking football, maybe then Kerry wouldn't want me to watch it with him!
6 comments:
Wow 3 up dates in a week. I love your family picture. It is so cute and darling little "elf baby".
I love your little elf baby, too. I was soooo excited to see a picture of Dant in the easter basket. I actually was going to ask you if you had taken one. I can't believe that outfit fits her right now....I think it is a 9 months if I remember right..anyway, I think you should post Jordyn's picture so everyone could see how special a tradition it really is...Joey
Joey, you're cracking me up! I took that picture of Dant last easter!! Can't you tell she has a little more hair now? Heather
nope, can't tell...besides, I take my job of cracking you up very seriously...I am here for ya, babe...Joey
I want to see Jordyn's picture. I'm sure Jeri showed it to me years ago. Was she wearing the same dress?
Yep, same outfit. I will try to scan it today... Joey
(I'm sure mom showed it to you too....she was awful proud, you know!)
Post a Comment