I have a little daughter who is just like me, she loves being the subject of pictures you see. Do you like my lovely rhyme? But really, Nanny is just like I was when I was little. She is constantly asking me to take pictures of her. I remember bringing the camera to my mom saying "don't I look cute today?" I'm not like that anymore, by the way. It's just so funny how your kids get things from you genetically like Nanny sucking the same two fingers I sucked and being a camera hog. I'm pretty sure she's a lot more stubborn than I was when I was four though. I've got a sticker chart for Nanny and if she meets certain criteria and the end of each day she earns stickers. At the end of the week if she gets enough stickers she can pick a prize. One of the candies I had bought were pop rocks. It was so much fun watching Nan and Dan put those pop rocks in their mouths for the very first time. I was actually excited to watch them eat this fun candy that jumps in your mouth. I do love things like that, seeing something for the very first time through your kids eyes!
Joey has started doing a blog which is cool because she can post weekly e-mails from Tyson on it. Here is her blog address. Joeyandedclaysonfamily.blogspot.com. I hope everyone will check it out because I know Joey doesn't see or talk to extended family real often so this might be a fun way to keep in touch with her and her family. I am taking my kids down there tomorrow and she's going to keep them for me for a few days so I can rest. I am pretty excited about that and so is Nanny. She counting down the days!
1 comment:
Yes, she is just like you. Have you taught her the Heather head tilt? What happened about never letting your children have sugar? Pouring pop rocks in their mouths, I love it! :) I'm glad they are normal.
Pam
Ps I got on Joey's blog thanks. Read your email
Post a Comment