Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
Today is a day to give thanks. Thanks for the things you have and thanks for the things you don't. I am thankful that my family is warm and well fed everyday. I am thankful that my kids and husband don't have any health problems. I am thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life who bring me joy and make me smile. Everyone who reads this blog are the people I love and who love me, and I am grateful for that. Despite all of the things that make us sad and less than whole we still know that we are here for a reason and that we are blessed to be here now. I hope everyone will stop and think of all of the things they have that maybe a family in Iraq has never even dreamed of having. I am writing this for myself because I need it the most. I hope today of all days I will be grateful that even though my world is never still, at least I can still see the beautiful faces of my children and hear their infectious laughs each and every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment