Wow, it was so nicely pointed out to me today that I am a huge blogger slacker! It really is true, but I'm hoping it's like riding a bike. After all, I went a few years without doing that and the last time I tried I totally didn't fall off! That's good.....right? Anyway, this is just a test run to see if I still know how to blog, how hard can it be????

This is one of our fabulous new family pictures that my fabulous friend Nancy took for us!!!!!
Let's see if this inspires me to do more blogs soon................don't hold your breath!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I want you to come back. I hate it when people don't keep up at least once a month. Please?! :) If you write it, Heather, we will come. Love the picture. Good place to do it and love that it was done by someone who doesn't really take them professionally.
Thanks Sherri! I will definitely do it, especially cuz you asked me to ;)
I had also noticed your slackiness... but what can I say when I myself have not blogged since Ty and Allie got engaged??? And for the record, I have no intention of taking it up again any time soon, haha...
and speaking of your family picture, I'm pretty sure I need a 5x7. Hook me up, would ya sis?
I also have been a huge slacker this past year... but I am turning a new leaf! One day at time:) Glad to hear you guys are doing well, your family picture is awesome!! Nancy did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment