Friday, December 12, 2008

The little girl with the curl

Do any of you remember the story of the Little girl with the curl....when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was rotten! That seems to be the story of my cute little Nanny. Today she came up to me and said "I hate to tell you this, but you're not a very good mom." This was after we had had our fifth fight of the day, ya know because I asked her to carry her pillow into her room. That warrants a fight don't ya think? Oh, to be back in the good old days before she could speak, life was much easier then! I love my little Nanny and am very grateful to be her mother, but boy does she know how to push my buttons!!

This is the face I get very,very often.



This is Nanny's kindergarten picture, isn't she cute? Don't you just want to eat her up?

3 comments:

Perla said...

she is so beautiful and boy do i know what you mean! often, in fact, to calm myself down from yelling at deedle i say that little diddy to myself, "there was a little girl who had a little curl..." also known as my angel/devil. its rough but you are a wonderful mom!

Pam said...

My mother used to sing that to me when I was little. I must of been the little girl with the curl.

Sherri said...

Gwyn was my angel baby. But she's really making me wonder as kindergartner. I won't mention the negatives. But it sure is hard when your kids are all so different. I guess that's the joy of having more than one.