Near the river there is a swamp covered by a bridge. The baby cousins(Dan Dan and Korbin) enjoyed their view of the swamp from the nice safe bridge!
If you look under the bridge you will find trolls.....or Nanny and London
You will also find a nine year old boy who is determined to find a frog friend.
After a little trying, a frog is found.
Warning: The next part is not for animal lovers. After all the little kids got a chance to ooh and awe over the cute little frog we decided it needed to go back to it's home. Kaden tossed it back in the swamp and luck was not with the frog. There is one little log in the swamp and I'll be darned if that frog didn't land right on it. Actually his little head kind of bumped it on the way to the water, and no Kaden did not do it on purpose. Below is a picture of the poor little floating frog. We're not sure if he was just stunned or resting in peace, we're hoping for the former! You might have to look really hard to see our floating friend seeing he blends right in with the scenery, you might even have to double click it!!
After the trauma of the frog we walked down the path that leads to the river. Below are some cute twins with some even cuter little girls on their shoulders
Oh, and how precious is this?
I think this is where a river runs through it, I'm not sure.
This was the cutest couple on the river walk that night. How lucky you are to see them!

Happy trails to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
thanks for not mentioning why you let your daughter rest in her stroller on a 'safe bridge' rather than the side of the river. :)
nice to see pics of my kids' swimming class friends again and to see the 'other twin'
Heather, you can't imagine how hard Conner and I have tried to find frogs this summer!! He was sure he would find some last Tuesday, but alas, no frogs. If it is at all possible, could we please come and find some frogs at your river?
I would love nothing more than to lead the two of you on a frog expedition!
Heather what darling pictures. I have a new cure for you. Now don't think I am crazy, flownase nose spray. I don't know about the spell. I talked to a cute girl this weekend and she had what you did for eight months and it cured her. Worth a try if you haven't already.
Post a Comment