Today I would like to talk about the Sound of Music. Ok not really, I just wanted to get this song stuck in your heads. Did it work? Are you humming it to yourself rightnow? If you find yourself lying awake tonight at 3:00 a.m. singing this or any other sound of music song go ahead and call me at 555-0632! Alright, alright my blog actually has nothing to do with the sound of music at all. It's really about hair. How'd you like that segway( I seriously have no idea how to spell that word). After months of telling Nanny the only way to truly rid herself of gnarley snarles was to cut her hair off she finally believed me. Tuesday morning while I was trying to get a comb through the rat's nest we sometimes call her hair she blurts out " I want my hair cut off rightnow!" "Like rightnow rightnow" I said. "Yes rightnow." So we hopped in the van drove to Great Clips chopped her hair off and walked out with a totally awesome Hannah Montana poster!! Here are highlights of the adventure.


long luxurious locks the first cut


lovin every minute of it oh so proud to be here


Isn't she lovely with her new do! Sissy wanted in on the action!
Nanners loved her new hair cut and she looked so much older when she was done. Believe it or not, this was her first professional haircut. A sassy new look just perfect to start Kindergarten, way to go Nanny!
6 comments:
How funny I just walked in the door from great clips and turned on your blog. I had Sydney there getting an A-line like her only Syd's is shorted (cheek line). She was thrilled with the poster, best part of her hair cut, but she wants to put the Jonas Brother's side up in her room, her currant love is Nick. I really had fun with you last night. Thanks for the side splitting belly laughs. You guys are too funny. Pam
Aww. so much for protein huh? haha. she looks very cute.
and thanks for the whole sound of music thing....
:)
She looks darling!! Now, can I just make a little plug here??? If you are purchasing anything Hannah Montana, High School Musical---or anything that Amazon carries....would you buy through one of our stores?? It's the same price...costs you not one penny more...and I make a little commission! You would want to go through... http://www.fromthetweenscene.com That's Blakelynns store, I could give you one of the boys stores...but hey, for all things "Tween" or before...check us out! Ok, cute girls! Can't wait to see them (someday!!).
Robyn
darling new 'do to start school! can't wait to see it in person!
I can't believe how big she is getting...I need some squeezes :)
I am so totally blown away with how cute my grand daughters are. And Heather and Amber in that Las Vegas photo..... Heather looks a lot like Judy Garland and so ... somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds. etc.
Jim
Post a Comment