So what do you do with your kids during General Conference? Well we bribe ours with chocolate pudding so we can get a moments peace. Actually Kerry bribed them with chocolate pudding!
I was taking this opportunity to watch a really good talk by one of the General Authorities(I can't recall which one) when I looked up and saw Dan Dan. She was covered in pudding, well there was nothing to do but laugh and of coarse pull out the camera! I was shooting away when Nanny felt a little left out. She is a very clean eater, always has been so she of coarse did not have any pudding on her. She decided to strategically place some on her face so I would take a picture of her too. Daddy decided she needed some help looking messy so he smeared pudding all over her face. See how disgusted she looks with the pudding all over her face. She immediately wiped it off after I took her picture. She not only cleaned her own face but she started wiping off Dan's face too. My girls couldn't be more different from each other. Nanny has always hated getting dirty and Dan Dan just couldn't care less. Needless to say they were both thrown in the tub immediately after their conference treat!
I was taking this opportunity to watch a really good talk by one of the General Authorities(I can't recall which one) when I looked up and saw Dan Dan. She was covered in pudding, well there was nothing to do but laugh and of coarse pull out the camera! I was shooting away when Nanny felt a little left out. She is a very clean eater, always has been so she of coarse did not have any pudding on her. She decided to strategically place some on her face so I would take a picture of her too. Daddy decided she needed some help looking messy so he smeared pudding all over her face. See how disgusted she looks with the pudding all over her face. She immediately wiped it off after I took her picture. She not only cleaned her own face but she started wiping off Dan's face too. My girls couldn't be more different from each other. Nanny has always hated getting dirty and Dan Dan just couldn't care less. Needless to say they were both thrown in the tub immediately after their conference treat!
7 comments:
I love the very unhappy Pudding face! Your oldest is my second child, and your second child is my oldest! Grayson just got baptized and wants a suit...Jake is 10 and could care less if he's wearing Gray's t-shirt (3 sizes too small).
Robyn
It seems to me that your mom told me that sugar would never touch the lips of your children. I'm sure the pudding was sugarless.
I'm still smiling, Pam
I love the look of sheer joy on your littlest ones messy face. It's priceless!! I say that whatever it takes to be able to get through 8 hours of conference with kids, is fair-game!! Bribery included!!
What darling pictures! We will be leaving to come home a week from tomorrow. I hope you warm the state up for me. It's kind of sad for us to leave now because the temperature is finally perfect! But, we want to be there to see our new baby who is due any minute.
We can't come any sooner because our condo is still not inhabitable.
I hope you're feeling better. See you soon, Love, Peggy
What darling pictures! We will be leaving to come home a week from tomorrow. I hope you warm the state up for me. It's kind of sad for us to leave now because the temperature is finally perfect! But, we want to be there to see our new baby who is due any minute.
We can't come any sooner because our condo is still not inhabitable.
I hope you're feeling better. See you soon, Love, Peggy
What darling pictures! We will be leaving to come home a week from tomorrow. I hope you warm the state up for me. It's kind of sad for us to leave now because the temperature is finally perfect! But, we want to be there to see our new baby who is due any minute.
We can't come any sooner because our condo is still not inhabitable.
I hope you're feeling better. See you soon, Love, Peggy
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment