
Green pancakes anyone? What do you do on a holiday like this that's fun for the kids? My neighbor turns all the furniture in the house upside down before her girls wake up (all the furniture she can flip over, that is). Her kids think that leprechauns have been in the house causing all sorts of mischief. I thought that was a cute idea, but way too much work so I made green pancakes instead! Not quite as exciting but my girls thought it was fun. It's one of those days where we probably won't even leave the house but I did insist we were wearing green anyway. After all, tradition is tradition right? I'm toying with the idea of making spaghetti for dinner and putting green food coloring in with the noodles, I wonder if the noodles would absorb the color. HMMM, I just might have to try it now. The pancakes in the picture don't look as green as they did in real life, but you'll just have to take my word for it!!
4 comments:
Hey Heather! I found your blog! Your girls are so cute! I'm glad we were able to find each other :)
How fun! What darling little girls. I will email you a picture of what we did last night. Joan picked up my mother for me so she could celebrate also.
That is so cute, I should have done something like that. I did make sugar cookies that were four leaf clovers, I guess that counts right? Hope you are feeling good, your girls are darling!
I'm always amazed at how big your girls are getting! I'm not sure I've ever seen Dant-Wow, I need to come to Utah...soon! Hope it's a good day for you!!
Robyn
Post a Comment