Sunday, March 9, 2008

Continued....

Nanny w/ her fingers DanDan w/ her thumb


For some reason my last blog was having some real issues with letting me post more than one photo. My blog won round one, but I'm pretty determined and I'm going to win round two! Just to brag about my Nanny a little bit! When she was about 3 1/2 I was desperate to get her to stop sucking her fingers. It was getting worse the older she got. She was picking up every sickness in the world and it was disgusting her preschool teacher. I told her that I would paint her fingernails if she promised not to suck her fingers anymore, honest to goodness the little girl never sucked them again!! It was a miracle!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! I love this whole blogging thing. It has helped me get in touch with so many people that I haven't seen forever. It's been fun catching up on everyone. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick, I guess "it" is going around everywhere. We are just getting over being sick as well. Your girls are absolutely adorable! Fingers and all!! Keep up the posting!!!!

Anonymous said...

It seems to me I remember another little girl that sucked her fingers. Could they have got it from their mother???