
Ok, so I really don't know what it is about me but I must have a big target painted on me somewhere. A target for germs, that is. I woke up with a sore throat on monday and everyone said " oh yeah, there's a virus going around you'll feel better in two days". Hah, that's hilarious I say! I'm on day six and still feeling like you know what. So, the only conclusion I can come to is that all the germs have gotten together and decided that I am the perfect hostess. I have had people tell me before that I am a good hostess, I assumed they were talking about the party I had just thrown, but now I'm thinking not so. So what is it about me that these darn germs find so appealing? I really wanna know. If it means being unhospitable to make them go away I'll darn well try it. How would I go about doing that? I think I'm rambling now, six days of laying in bed has gone to my head. Sorry to the innocent by stander who happens to read this blog. No animals were harmed during the writing of this blog.
1 comment:
Oh poor Heather! Dizzy and sick both.
Post a Comment