Monday, December 10, 2007
hmmm
It seems like some weeks I just sit down and have so much to say and other times no thoughts come to me. Does that make me thoughtless? Hmm just wondering! This week had some fun moments. I sold something on Ebay and made sixty dollars, that was my first sale on Ebay and quite fun to make money. Tuesday night I went out to dinner with some of my cousins to Applebees. It's always fun to get away with the girls, I think it's so good for my sanity too. Wednesday night was Night of Excellence for young women, it turned out really nice. Amy came and sang and it was so beautiful that it made me cry. We had a really nice dinner and a really good speaker too. A couple of the young women made a slide show with all the pictures the leaders had taken throughout the year and turned out so cute. We have awesome young women in our ward, so talented and outgoing. I'm so grateful to learn from them each week. I just love my calling and hope that they never release me from it. I would be really sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel about your girls, sis.....it is hard to be released.... :(
Post a Comment