Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween!

I really do love Halloween, the magic of watching it through the kids eyes is priceless. Dant was especially cute because this was the first time she's really gone trick or treating. She tried so hard to keep up with sissy and her friend Megan but she just couldn't keep up. Kerry and I took turns taking the girls out while the other one stayed behind and passed out candy. I love our neighborhood, it's the kind you would see on a fun halloween movie, everyone's yards are decked out and there are ghosts and goblins covering every square inch of the sidewalks. I love it! Nanny went to so many more houses this year because she is bigger and had more stamina. Mommy hobbled behind with her cane trying to keep up. When I took Nanny out I had to leave Dant with daddy to help pass out candy. Kerry said she was so cute, she gave away all the candy she had collected in her own pumpkin to the trick or treaters at our door. At 8:00 we turned out the light and went to Kerry's dad's house to trick or treat there, he always requests a visit from us on Halloween night. It was a fun day and a fun week, we had a couple halloween parties which I was able to go to, one was a church party and I had to go help. I was so glad I made it through the night without having a panic attack! On halloween day we dressed up the girls and took them to Kerry's office and to a couple of his clients to show them off. They were a big hit! Who doesn't love a care bear. Anyway, now it's time to think about decking the halls, oh yeah and I guess have some turkey too!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I got your email the other day! Life is so crazy, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I leave for Vegas for the weekend--and when I get back...I'm all yours!! My mom was in town the week before Halloween, then Halloween, then this trip--it's just nuts! My sister Steph comes in next Tuesday and goes home on Wednesday-----------SO, I promise--I am yours on Thursday!! Sorry!
Robyn