Friday, October 19, 2007
slacker me
Sorry, to all of you who check my blog and find nothing there. I so want to get on my blog and announce that I am doing great and that my medications have cured me. I can't say that and I don't want people to worry about me. I took Diphenidol for a month and didn't notice any decrease in symptoms so the doctor just put me on a new drug on thursday. Let's cross our fingers. I seem to be coping a little bit better which is good news! I really have so much to be grateful for, Kerry has been my personal angel. I honestly don't know what I would do without him, he is so attentive and concerned. I am very lucky and blessed. I am trying to be more brave about going outside of the home, social situations can be extremely difficult because I get panic attacks if too many people are around me. People move so fast and talk so loud! I am finding a little relief using a cane when I go out, but I feel dumb. Am I 33 or 80? Anyway, I took both of my girls to the store the other day for the first time in three months and I did ok. That was huge for me! I've taken one at a time but not both. I so want to be able to go out and enjoy this time of year, I absolutely love Halloween and the holidays. I want to be normal and go do normal things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
viagra side affects cialis vs viagra order viagra online generic viagra cheap viagra and cannabis instructions for viagra use viagra uk cheap purchase buy buying viagra online viagra lawyer columbus cheapest viagra viagra equivalent viagra soft tabs viagra free sites computer find viagra mexico
Post a Comment