Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're back!

To all of those who missed me I am back home! We left for Coeur d'Alene Idaho on monday morning and arrived back tonight. It was a lot of fun, but I cannot express how excited I am to have my girls sleep in their own rooms. For five nights Kerry and I were kicked, elbowed and awoken by two little girls. We had a great time though, we broke up the drive by sleeping in Butte Montana on the way there and back. We thought eleven hours of driving would stretch the girls patience to the limit. They were so great I am so excited to announce, I was really worried about driving that long with them. I'm going to go off on a tangent now. I am tired of calling my girls by fake names so I am going to call them my their nicknames. Anyway, Nanny and Dant were really great in the van. Dant slept a lot and Nanny did a lot of coloring and movie watching. Kerry and I had bought the new Harry Potter book on CD and were able to listen to the whole thing on our drive. The book was 21 hours long and was almost the perfect length for our drive. Wow, what a great book!! We're really sad the story has ended though. I am going to give full details of our vacation but right now I am pretty tired and really dizzy (we spent some time on a boat and I definitely haven't got my land legs back). I am glad to say that I am all unpacked and my laundry is partly done, I will sleep like a baby tonight. Actually, babies don't sleep that well. Believe me, I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are home Heather and I am glad you had a great time. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Love, Pam