Sunday, June 24, 2007
my candida
A few months ago I did a detox for candida, which is yeast that takes over your body. I dedicated the whole month of march to this strict, restrictive detox. I had to cut out fruit, red meat, pork, anything processed or refined, vinegar, yeast, sugar and basically everything else. It was a very strict plan, if you goof up one time you have to start over. What happens is you try to starve the yeast in your body so you don't eat anything that can feed it. That's why I say if you slip up one time you start over. I was so dedicated, I did not cheat one time in 30 days. In this 30 day period I did two 3 day cleanses which consisted of not eating any food but drinking real lemon juice, distilled water, and pure maple syrup. After the detox was over I felt a lot better. I was able to start exercising (because I finally had a little energy), I also stopped getting bloaty everyday. It was miraculous and amazing! Well, a few weeks ago when I was really sick the doctor prescribed me antibiotics because he said I might have sinusitis. Everything inside of me told me not to take them because they can cause candida to grow back because they kill off all your healthy bacteria and yeast replaces it. A few days after I went to the doctor I was not feeling any better so I called the doctor's office to tell him of a new symptom I was having (shortness of breath). The nurse rudely told me I needed to take my antibiotics and that would solve the problem I was having. I felt like somebody was sitting on my chest restricting my breathing. Like a big dummy and somebody desperate to feel better I took those stupid antibiotics that I knew I didn't need. Anyway, to make a long sad story short I feel like my candida is back. I have been bloaty everyday and my headaches are returning along with my inability to concentrate and fatigue. I honestly could not be more frustrated, I literally ate almost nothing the whole month of march and took about $350 worth of supplements to help me feel better, and it did. I feel like it was all in vein now because of those stupid antibiotics. Can you tell I'm not happy. By the way, the symptom of the shortness of breathe is still here, I'm pretty convinced I've been suffering from allergies. This blog is pretty boring and uninteresting but this is weighing pretty heavy on my mind right now. I'll try to be more exciting next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I take 111 mcg's of biotin every meal, along with an acidophilus every meal. It keeps my candida in check!
I avoid sugar totally. I can have fruit, but try and watch how much of it I consume.
I have chronic sinus infections and won't take antibiotics either. I use a natural antibiotic like silver. You can buy the silver at Herbs For Health on 27th. and Washington. Jeremy will muscle test you so you won't buy it if you don't need to. He isn't a doctor and you don't have to pay an office visit. I call before going to make sure he's there. His number is 622-2499. I buy lots of herbs from him. You only want to take the amount of silver your body needs, because the web says there are side
effects if you get too much. He will let you know how many squirts you need a day, and then have you go back within so many days to make sure you still need it. I love it! I love Jeremy being my doctor too. Peggy
Post a Comment